None of the material on MMC.us is to be construed as a solicitation, recommendation or offer to buy or sell any security, financial product or instrument. Any descriptions of terms set forth herein are only a summary of certain terms, are not intended to be complete, and are qualified in their entirety by the offering documents, subscription documents, and other constituent documents of the applicable fund, which would need to be reviewed in order to receive a comprehensive set of terms and provisions.
The materials herein (a) are for informational purposes only, (b) are not an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities (including interests in the fund), and (C) should not be relied upon to make any investment decisions
The statements contained in this website that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as anticipate,” “believe,” “continue,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intends,” “may,” “might,” “plan,” “possible,” “potential,” “predict,” “project,” “should,” “would” and similar expressions may identify forward-looking statements, but the absence of these words does not mean that a statement is not forward-looking.
No representation or warranty is made as to future performance or any forward-looking statement. Actual events or results may differ materially from those discussed in forward-looking statements as a result of various risks and uncertainties, including:
- our ability to select an appropriate target business or businesses;
- our ability to complete our initial business combination;
- our expectations around the performance of a prospective target business or businesses;
- our success in retaining or recruiting, or changes required in, our officers, key employees or directors following our initial business combination;
- our officers and directors allocating their time to other businesses and potentially having conflicts of interest with our business or in approving our initial business combination;
- our potential ability to obtain additional financing to complete our initial business combination;
- our pool of prospective target businesses;
- our ability to consummate an initial business combination due to the uncertainty resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and other events (such as terrorist attacks, natural disasters or a significant outbreak of other infectious diseases);
- the ability of our officers and directors to generate a number of potential business combination opportunities;
- our securities’ potential liquidity and trading; or
- our financial performance following this offering or following our initial business combination.
The forward-looking statements contained in this website are based on our current expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effects on us. There can be no assurance that future developments affecting us will be those that we have anticipated. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties (some of which are beyond our control) or other assumptions that may cause actual results or performance to be materially different from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should any of our assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary in material respects from those projected in these forward-looking statements.
We undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required under applicable securities laws.
The Company obtained the industry, market and competitive position data used throughout this website from internal estimates and research as well as from industry publications and research, surveys and studies conducted by third parties. However, this information may prove to be inaccurate because of the method by which the Company obtained some of the data for its estimates or because this information cannot always be verified due to limitations on the availability and reliability of raw data.
Statements contained in this website may relate to the historical experience of our founders, management team and their affiliates and investments. An investment in the Company is not an investment in any of our founders’ or our management team’s past investments, companies or funds affiliated with them. The historical results of these persons, investments, companies, funds or affiliates is not necessarily indicative of future performance of the Company.
The Company does not warrant that any content or information contained in this website is accurate, correct, complete or up-to-date, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any actual or threatened loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or otherwise.
You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice nor make MMC.us the primary basis for any investment decisions made by or on behalf of you, your accountants, or your managed or fiduciary accounts. You are encouraged to consult your business advisor, attorney, and tax and accounting advisors concerning any contemplated transactions.